One thing that you all need to know, & that I am sure is a reason that many of you are here is that although not all illnesses are preventable, it is a fact that a large proportion of deaths, particularly those from coronary heart disease & lung cancer, can be avoided. In addition many chronic diseases can also be avoided. Both of these things can be achieved by having a healthy lifestyle. Can there be anything more important?
To those of you going through illness right now, you have my sympathies. I know how hard a time like this can be. I do hope you are getting great support from others. I know I have a lot of doctors to thank for part of my recovery but, & this is a big but, much of my recovery wasn’t me relying exclusively on the care I was getting from the highly trained health professionals & doctors but it was down to me making big changes in my lifestyle.
You owe it to yourself to create a lifestyle that is going to best support you & ultimately help you recuperate. A healthy lifestyle can help bring about dramatic improvements as well as ensuring things don’t get worse.
To those of you who have no health worries in the slightest, do everything you can to ensure things stay as they are & your best way of preventing problems in the future is by having a healthy lifestyle today.
Every one of you has your own motivations for wanting to start building your own healthy lifestyle. I’m sure we all want to live a long, happy & healthy life where we are always full of energy & vitality, free from disease & illness.
There are plenty more reasons why having a healthy lifestyle is a good idea.
A healthy lifestyle has an incredible number of benefits, for example:
- Reduces the incidence & impact of health problems
- Reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke & diabetes
- Reduction in probability of virtually all diseases
- Increase the length of one’s life
- Improve joint stability & flexibility
- Increase overall strength & stamina
- Maintain bone density
- Prevent osteoporosis & bone fractures
- Improve sense of wellness & mood
- Reduce symptoms of anxiety & depression
- Improve self-esteem
- Improved self-confidence
- Improve sharpness & clarity of mind
- Improve memory in elderly people
- Reduce stress
- IMPROVES OUR QUALITY OF LIFE